ComplianceEMI Solutions remains fully compliant within product manufacturing guidelines.
EMI Solutions has conducted an extensive review of the raw materials used to manufacture our EMI Flex Filter Inserts and Filtered Connector products.
Our review has established that none of the raw materials used in manufacturing our clearly marked RoHS Compliant products contain substances listed below and identified as the updated “Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive 2015/863” (RoHS-3) published in 2015 at levels which require reporting.
- Lead (Pb): < 1000 ppm
- Mercury (Hg): < 100 ppm
- Cadmium (Cd): < 100 ppm
- Hexavalent Chromium: (Cr VI) < 1000 ppm
- Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB): < 1000 ppm
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE): < 1000 ppm
- Bis(2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP): < 1000 ppm
- Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP): < 1000 ppm
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP): < 1000 ppm
- Di-isobutyl phthalate (DIBP): < 1000 ppm
Please note that EMI Solutions does manufacture products with solder containing lead, but all RoHS Compliant products use lead free solder and are fully compliant.
The information disclosed in this letter is accurate to the best of our knowledge. EMI Solutions does not specifically test for the listed materials.
Have an EMI issue? We are your solution.
Our engineering design teams are available around the clock to assist with high-reliability customized designs to meet your EMI requirements.