Extreme environmental data testing reveals that our EMI FlexFilters are compatible with even the harshest environments (DO-160D).
Installed in Flight Hardware
- Temperature and Altitude – Section 4.0 (category B2)
- Temp: –40C to +70C, Altitude and decompression 50,000 ft
- Temperature Variation – Section 5.0 (category B)
- Humidity – Section 6.0 (category B)
- Operational Shock and Crash Safety Shock – Section 7.0 (category C)
- Vibration – Section 8.0 (category U, Zone 2)
- Waterproofness – Section 10.0 (category W)
- Sand and Dust – Section 12.0 (category D)
- Salt Spray – Section 14.0 (category S)
- Voltage Spike – Section 17.0 (category A)
- Lightning Induced Transient Susceptibility – Section 22.0 (category A3E3)
These test results were acquired from two (2) separate qualification tests performed on flight hardware units with 3 filter inserts in each of the two qualification tests. There were Zero Failures associated with the EMI Solutions filters.
Contact us today and let us assist your with your military, aerospace, c4 or power distribution applications.
About EMI Solutions
Since its founding in 1996, EMI Solutions has emerged as the leading woman owned small business devoted to manufacturing 100% tested, American made filtering products. Over that time span, EMI Solutions has developed innovative filtering products, including our proprietary FlexFilter line of high reliability connector inserts.