EMI Solutions provides a wide range of EMI filter inserts (Flex Filters) for your circular and D-sub connector needs. We offer custom configurations quickly and our filter inserts are available in small quantities to production volumes.
A lower cost alternative to EMI filtered connectors, our chip capacitor EMI flex filter inserts are designed to press into male connectors, reducing the higher frequency signals that pass through. The EMI filter inserts can be specified with various capacitances and are available in multiple shell sizes and pin configurations allowing for on-the-fly modifications to existing connectors.
EMI Solutions EMI flex filter inserts come with a step-by-step installation guide insuring proper performance and operation. Custom solutions are also available so please contact us with your EMI filtering needs.
Latest environmental testing shows our flex filter is compatible with harsh environments, review the results below:
Environmental Testing (DO-160D):
- Installed in Flight Hardware
- Temperature and Altitude – Section 4.0 (category B2) Temp: –40C to +70C, Altitude and decompression 50,000 ft
- Temperature Variation – Section 5.0 (category B)
- Humidity – Section 6.0 (category B)
- Operational Shock and Crash Safety Shock – Section 7.0 (category C)
- Vibration – Section 8.0 (category U, Zone 2)
- Waterproofness – Section 10.0 (category W)
- Sand and Dust – Section 12.0 (category D)
- Salt Spray – Section 14.0 (category S)
- Voltage Spike – Section 17.0 (category A)
- Lightning Induced Transient Susceptibility – Section 22.0 (category A3E3)
These test results were acquired from two (2) separate qualification tests performed on flight hardware units with 3 filter inserts in each of the two qualification tests. There were Zero Failures associated with the EMI Solutions filter inserts.
Contact us today and let our engineering design team assist you in your specific MIL circular or D-Subminiature EMI flex filter insert requirements.
"I wanted to thank you for your help in resolving our EMI and susceptibility issues with the OVO., We have successfully completed EMI (FCC Part 15 Class B) and susceptibility testing at Wyle (now NTS). This was an important project to complete."
-Jens, EMI Solution
MIL Circular EMI Filter Inserts
Our MIL circular and D-Sub filter inserts are available for most military circular and D-Subminiature connectors as well as many others with chip cap level filtering that meets large percentage of requirements (40 dB).
EMI Filter Inserts for MIL-DTL-38999 Military Connectors
EMI Filter Inserts for MIL-DTL-5015 Military Connectors
EMI Filter Inserts for MIL-DTL-83723 Military Connectors
EMI Filter Inserts for MIL-C-26482 Military Connectors
EMI Filter Inserts for MIL-C-25799 Connectors (Contact Factory)
EMI Filter Inserts for MIL-C-26500 Connectors (Contact Factory)
D-Subminiature EMI Filter Inserts
EMI Filter Inserts for MIL-DTL-24308 D-Sub Connector (Contact Factory)
D-Subminiature EMI Flex Filter Inserts
EMI Flex Filter Inserts for MIL-DTL-24308 D-Sub Connector (Contact Factory)
Hi-Rel FlexFilter EMI Inserts
When considering filters to help eliminate noise issues in a system, determining the best EMI solution is based on the mechanical configuration of your system.
- Highest reliability drop-in EMI filter solution for military circular & D-Sub Connectors
- Chip Cap Filtering delivers industry best performance
- Simple installation using your existing connector
- Wide array of cost effective capacitance and voltage options
Hi-Rel D-Sub FlexFilter EMI Inserts